Geraldine High School welcomes community groups to make use of the facilities we have to offer. Read about our terms of hire and prices. For availability please contact the school office.
Please note we are an alcohol-free and smoke-free site. Requests to serve alcohol on the site must be made in writing to the Board of Trustees, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Gymnasium – includes single court, male & female changing facilities and access to courts
- Hall – capacity 500 people, includes kitchen for serving, toilets, foyer, AV and lighting equipment by arrangement and auditorium seating with tables by arrangement
- Library – capacity 60 people, kitchenette and AV equipment by arrangement
- Grounds and courts - fields, asphalt courts & all-weather turf, changing/toilet facilities and external power source
- General classrooms – 3-5 adjacent classrooms, desk seating for 25 and toilet facilities
- Specialist classrooms – sewing, cooking and art
Hire of School Facilities Information Booklet